102 Smiths Road, GOODNA QLD 4300
CHARM & CHARACTER!
Newly renovated is this charming old Queenslander set high on the hill capturing the north easterly aspect and beautiful breezes.
With a white canvas and black accessories you could add your personal stamp to make this your home.
Notable features include:
– Original characteristic features throughout, including VJ walls and high ceilings
– Black ceiling fans
– Four bedrooms
– Open plan lounge/ dining
– Spacious character kitchen new modern appliciances including dishwasher
– Renovated modern bathroom
– Polished floors throughout
– Large backyard
– Walk to Westside Christian College, Goodna State School and child care facilities.
– Close to bus routes and train stations.
– Shops also within walking distance or a short drive.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to submitting an application on the property. You can download a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement from https://www.premierre.com.au/property-management/rta-tenancy-agreement-form18a/ or request a copy from our office.