Premierre Group is proud to welcome all buyers to 49 Knight St, Redbank Plains.
This home has undergone recent renovations and presents like new! - Act Fast!!!
Minutes to major shopping, medical, transport and more than a handful of schools, this property is sure to tick many boxes for the smart investor and anyone looking at entering the housing market at a very affordable price point.
Set on a huge 600m2 lot and featuring 4 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, while the other remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes and ceiling fans. The home also includes an open plan living and dining area, very tidy kitchen not forgetting to mention air-conditioning to the living area so there is no excuse not to stay nice and cool all summer long.
The property also includes a private rear entertaining area perfect for those Sunday BBQs and is complemented by a generous fully fenced yard that will no doubt keep the kids busy for hours at a time.
This is an absolute no brainer for all savvy investors looking for that great opportunity and by the same token a great option for all home buyers looking at entering the market at a very affordable price.
The owner has spoken and this home will be sold, save yourself the disappointment of missing out, and contact us today to arrange your private inspection.
• Recently Renovated throughout - Paint, Flooring, Kitchen, etc
• Low-set brick bedroom family home in a quiet street
• Generous corner 600m2 block
• Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
• Modern kitchen
• Double lock-up garage
• Built-in robes in all bedrooms
• Private rear entertaining area
• Excellent investment opportunity
• Security screens
• Located within minutes to schools, parks, transport, and major transport shopping
• Rental Appraisal $420 to $430 per week
COVID-19: Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 30 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 2 square meters.
• Social distancing should always be observed
• All attendees must wear a Mask
• All attendees must check-in via the Check-In QLD App
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.