Situated in the popular Fernbrooke Ridge Estate, do not miss your chance to buy this fantastic home. Conveniently located close to local amenities with a fantastic lifestyle on offer. Schools, bikeways, public transport and shopping centres are only moments away. Perfect for a place to call home, or buy as an investment for others to enjoy.
This modern two storey home sits on a 655m2 block which is sure to impress. Four generous size bedrooms all with ceiling fans and wardrobes. Three bedrooms are upstairs while one at the bottom providing separation and privacy which is perfect for a guest, teenager or a home office. The master bedroom features a built-in wardrobe and an ensuite.
The open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and electric cooktop. The combined living/dining leads outside to the large wooden deck overlooking the yard which is ideal to keep an eye on the kids.
• Four bedrooms with ceiling fans and wardrobes. The master with ensuite
• Two bathrooms
• Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and electric cooktop
• Combined living/dining with direct access to the deck outside
• Internal laundry for easy access
• Security screens and ceiling fans throughout
• Double lock up garage
• Fully fenced yard
• Currently tenanted until March 2022
Fernbrooke Ridge is a lifestyle where many want to call home. You have schools in literally every direction, bus stops and trains nearby for transport. The Ipswich Motorway and Centenary Highway are easy to access. This home will not last long, so please give us a call to arrange an inspection.
COVID-19: Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 30 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
* Social distancing should always be observed
* All attendees must wear a Mask
* All attendees must check in via the Check In QLD App
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.