Minutes to major shopping, medical, transport and more than a handful of schools both private and public, this property is sure to tick many boxes for the smart investor and anyone looking at entering the housing market at a very affordable price point.
Set on a 453m2 lot and featuring 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite, while the other remaining bedrooms all have built in robes and ceiling fans. The home also includes a spacious open plan living and dining area, a generous modern kitchen not forgetting to mention air-conditioning to the living areas so there is no excuse not to stay nice and cool all summer long, and as an added bonus the home is also NBN ready so super-fast internet is only a click away.
With tenants already in place this is an absolute no brainer for all savvy investors looking for that great opportunity, simply buy and collect the rent, and by the same token a great option for all home buyers looking at entering the market a very affordable price.
The owner has spoken and this home will be sold, save yourself the disappointment of missing out and contact us today to arrange your private inspection.
• Low-set brick bedroom family home in a quiet street
• 453m2 block
• Master bedroom with ensuite
• Double lock up garage
• Built in robes in all bedrooms
• Private rear entertaining area
• Excellent investment opportunity
• NBN ready
• Located within minutes to schools, parks and transport
COVID-19: Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 30 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
* Social distancing should always be observed
* All attendees must wear a Mask
* All attendees must check in via the Check In QLD App
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
4 2 2 453 m2