Premierre Group is excited to present to the market this wonderful modern family home situated in what is considered to be the most exclusive section of Goodna within the Cunningham Rise Estate, and the great news is, all of this on a huge 680m2 block of land.
Featuring 4 Bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-ins, whilst the Master also includes a walk-in robe and private ensuite.
If it is an open plan design you are searching for this property features multiple living areas, a modern kitchen equipped with island bench and stainless steel appliances with plenty of storage space and prep area to work with.
Featuring timber laminate flooring throughout the home with carpet in the media room and bedrooms this home is not just practical but also on trend and has a very modern feel to the property as a whole.
The fun certainly doesn't stop there, the owners have spared no expense on the external areas of the property either, featuring a huge undercover rear timber deck which is perfect for entertaining and complimented by landscaped gardens and as a bonus is also fully fenced. This home definitely offers privacy plus.
Make no mistake, if you are in the market for a modern family home with all the comforts and features one would only expect from a brand new build, but don't want to spend the extra $100k+' then do yourself a favour and make sure to inspect 26 Ashbourne Avenue before it's too late.
For the Investors:
This home currently has tenants in place with a rental return of $380pw, this is without a doubt "smart buying" and is simply a set and forget opportunity one can just sit back and watch the mortgage get paid off.
Please contact our Agents today to arrange your private inspection.
• A huge 680m2 block of Land
• 4 Bedrooms, Master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Multiple living areas
• Air-con to living with ceiling fans throughout
• Timber laminate flooring and carpet throughout
• Modern family bath and ensuite
• spacious Kitchen with island bench and stainless steel appliances
• Solar Hot water system
• Landscaped gardens surrounding the home
• Fully fenced
• NBN internet
• Exclusive estate
• Minutes to major transport, medical, schools, hwy
• 25kms to Brisbane CBD and even closer to Ipswich CBD
• Currently tenanted at $380p.w, lease end July 2022
• Do not delay and contact us today!
COVID-19: Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 30 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square meters.
• Social distancing should always be observed
• All attendees must wear a Mask
• All attendees must check in via the Check-In QLD App
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.