Premierre Group is proud to present this large family home proudly sitting on 1,012 m2, located in a quiet Street of Bundamba.
With a total of five bedrooms and perfect for the larger family, it will prove to be a winner for all.
Entertaining will be a delight from under your very own large and private undercover area at the back of the home. Enjoy the warmer weather overlooking the kids while they love life in their own in-ground salt water swimming pool. With lots of yard space for the kids and pets alike you will be glad you did....
• Secure main entry with good sized foyer
• 5 large bedrooms all with ceiling fans
• Three large separate living areas
• Air-conditioning and fans throughout
• Large home office
• Five large carpeted bedrooms with built ins and fans
• Master bedroom is king size ,air-conditioned with ensuite and large built in robe
• Modern Gourmet kitchen
• 2 Door oven & electric cook top
• 2 Drawer dishwasher
• Double door fridge space and plenty of cupboard & bench space
• Main bathroom with shower and bath upstairs
• Extensive covered outdoor entertainment
• In-ground Saltwater Swimming Pool - 55,000 litre (approx.) 8 Star energy rating !
• Side access
• 2 x huge garden sheds
• Solar Power System (22 Panels - 5 kw )
• Security screens
• Close to Schools, Close to transportation and short walk to Bundamba train station
• Beautifully manicured, easy to maintain gardens, and so much more....
• Large 1,012 m2 FLOOD FREE Block
• Rental Appraisal $500 to $520 per week
• Ipswich City Council Rates $438 per quarter (Approx)
• 35mins to Brisbane CBD
• 5.5km to Ipswich Centre
• 1.2km to the train station
• 7.0km to University of Queensland (Ipswich Campus)
• 650m to Bundamba State College & TAFE
• 3.0 km to Costco
• 950m to Bunnings
COVID-19: Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 30 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
• Social distancing should always be observed
• All attendees must wear a Mask
• All attendees must check in via the Check In QLD App
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.