Sitting proudly in an elevated position with an open plan living, dining and kitchen which opens up to the large front deck overlooking the tree lined view, seamlessly bringing the outdoors in and the indoors out.
The backyard has a covered outdoor alfresco area where you can overlook the sparkling in-ground pool which will certainly keep the kids busy.
For extra comfort, the home includes air-conditioning to the main living area and Three of the bedrooms leaving you no excuse not to stay nice and cool all summer long. For added security, the owners have also equipped this property with security screens and doors throughout the home.
• Highset Home
• Huge Front Deck
• Inground Swimming Pool (18 Months Old)
• Alfresco area
• Air Conditioning to 3 Bedrooms
• Air Conditioning to the Living Area
• 5 KW Inverter Solar System (23 Panels)
• 4 Camera Security Camera System
• Plumbed water tank
• Westinghouse Air Fryer Oven
• Bamboo Flooring
• 600 m2 Block
• Ipswich City Council Rates $435.80 per quarter
Note: VIEWINGS BY OPEN HOMES ONLY - NO PRIVATE INSPECTIONS
COVID-19: Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 30 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
• Social distancing should always be observed
• All attendees must wear a Mask
• All attendees must check in via the Check In QLD App
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.