Premierre Group is excited to present to the market this great renovated 3 bedroom family home situated on a generous 617m2 block within walking distance to major transport, medical, shopping, a handful of schools both private and public and the best part is that the home is less than 30kms to the centre of Brisbane CBD and even closer to Ipswich CBD.
The property has been landscaped and has tropical golden cane palms and coloured stones with a large sliding gate for vehicle access to the property providing privacy and security for your family.
If you like to entertain your family and friends there is a massive 30m2 covered rear deck overlooking the backyard.
• Polished timber floors throughout the home
• Airconditioning to the main living area
• Gallery style modern kitchen with gas stove and plenty of cupboard space
• Renovated bathroom
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Security grill doors and windows
• Alarm System
• Mains Gas
• Fully fenced property with concrete pathways
• Garden shed and separate slab for another shed.
• Close to the railway station and an easy commute to Brisbane
• 50m to the local bus stop
• Rental Appraisal $280 to $300 per week
COVID-19: Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 30 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
* Social distancing should always be observed
* All attendees must wear a Mask
* All attendees must check in via the Check In QLD App
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.