If you're looking for low maintenance brick and tile with a very good return on your investment, then look no further.
This duplex offers two 2 bedroom units, returning $540 per week. with long term tenants.
Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac with walking distance to Raceview State School, Bus Transport, Fitness Centre, Brothers Leagues Club, short drive to Booval Fair Shopping Centre and easy access to the Cunningham Highway for commuters.
Each Unit consists of 2 Bedrooms with built-in robes, a tiled bathroom with a separate shower and tub, separate laundry, split system conditioning to the meals and lounge room. A compact kitchen with a generous pantry, upright stove and plenty of bench space will delight the chef of the family, plus internal access to the lock-up garage.
A real bonus to these Units is the huge yards for enjoying the outdoors with the added security of high fences.
* Split system air conditioner
* Ceiling fans
* Security screens
* Built-In robes
* Close to amenities
* High rental return
* Single lockup garage
* 2022 Smoke Alarm Compliant
* Unit 1 - $270 Lease end 8/11/2021
* Unit 2 - $270 Lease end 25/7/2022 Long term tenants
* Ipswich City Council Rates $890 per quarter
COVID-19: Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 30 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
* Social distancing should always be observed
* All attendees must wear a Mask
* All attendees must check in via the Check In QLD App
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
4 2 2 808 m2