Great opportunity for anyone who is looking at either entering the housing market on a budget or simply all smart investors on the quest to establish or grow their existing portfolio.
Near new 3 Bedroom townhouse in a modern Complex featuring an Open plan design with Air-con, Master with Ensuite and private balcony while all other bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans.
With long-term tenants in place, this is a great set-and-forget property that will allow the new owners to simply sit back and collect the returns.
This modern complex features not a pool and leisure/ BBQ facilities but is very modern in appearance and very well-maintained encouraging quality tenants and owners to reside within the estate.
Located within minutes to major shopping, public transport, and an abundance of schools both private and public, not forgetting to mention this property is situated only 28kms to Brisbane CBD and even closer to Ipswich City.
Due to a change of personal circumstances, the owners of this property have spoken and this home must be sold. We are encouraging all serious offers of $300k and over, which is well below the replacement value of $330k. Please contact our office to arrange your private inspection of this modern property.
• Modern townhouse with private alfresco and balcony
• Open plan design with modern kitchen
• Private estate with pool and BBQ/ leisure facilities
• Minutes to everything
• Split level
• Motivated owners
• Selling Below replacement Cost
• Currently renting for $330 per week
COVID-19: Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 30 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
* Social distancing should always be observed
* All attendees must wear a Mask
* All attendees must check in via the Check In QLD App
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.