8 Curnow Street, GOODNA QLD 4300
Potential Investment Opportunity!
Located in what is considered to be a hot-spot of southeast Queensland, Premierre Group is pleased to present to the market this four bedroom family home situated within minutes to major shopping, medical, major transport and a handful of schools both private and public….
Featuring four good size bedrooms, complemented by open-plan layout with plenty of natural light throughout.
The home itself sits on a generous 625m2 block which is fully fenced and offers plenty of space outside for the kids to play while the parents are entertaining in the covered patio area, with plenty of room for side access to store that trailer, boat or any type of larger vehicles.
For the next lucky buyer, there is without a doubt plenty of opportunities to personalise this home and really make it your own, making this the perfect option for anyone either looking at entering the property market or for that savvy investor who is looking for an investment property in this great suburb of Goodna.
As a bonus, this home is also fitted with NBN super-fast internet and is only a click away.
Do not miss out on this great opportunity and contact Premierre Group today and arrange your private inspection before it’s all too late.
• Mid-set weatherboard home
• Four bedrooms
• Large living area
• Front Patio
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Single carport
• Security doors & screens
• Fully fenced
• NBN ready
• Garden Shed
• Bus stop opposite property
• Park across the road
• 625m2 approx, block
• Approximately 5m to the Bus Stop*
• Approximately 2.3km to the Goodna Railway Station*
• Approximately 2.2km to the St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths*
• Approximately 3.7km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre*
• Approximately 190m to the local IGA
* Social distancing should always be observed.
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 625 m²