18/13 Thomas Street, GOODNA QLD 4300
Over 55’s Complex – with 3kw Solar System
Available here is a one bedroom unit, that is located within an over 55’s complex. The complex is conveniently positioned approximately 950m to the St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths *. The property itself is well presented and boasts a neutral dcor with a sensible floor plan.
• Open plan living with separate bedroom and wet room
• Carpeted living area with ceiling fan and reverse cycle split system air conditioner
• Lino in the walkway, dining and kitchen areas
• Kitchen with wall cupboards, upright cooker and Pantry/ linen press
• NBN already connected, security screens and vertical blinds
• The Bedroom has a ceiling fan, double door wardrobe and a sliding door to the covered patio area
• Covered patio area at the rear with a view of the garden
• Lock up area for storage
• Tiled bathroom and laundry area
• 3kw Solar System, 12 Panels
• Tinted Windows
• Approx. 950m to the St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths
• Approx. 1.4km to the Goodna Train Station
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to submitting an application on the property. You can download a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement from https://www.premierre.com.au/property-management/rta-tenancy-agreement-form18a/ or request a copy from our office.