- Property Type House
- Contract Type leased
- Location n/a
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 2
Everything and more! Save on Power....
This beautiful semi renovated family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Wacol. Walking distance to the train station and minutes away from the Ipswich Motorway.
Situated on a 503m2 block, there is plenty of room for the kids to play or to entertain the family on the large rear deck which overlooks a park and golf course.
This beautifully presented home not only has the space with the garage converted into a spare bedroom or lounge but also has solar panels, save on your power bills with the ever increasing price of electricity.
– End of a quiet cul-de-sac position
– Garage converted into a spare bedroom/lounge room
– Freshly painted, like new
– Large master bedroom with ceiling fans, built in robes
– En-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– 2 Bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
– Spacious second bathroom
– Open plan lounge and dining with vinyl plank flooring, fresh new paint
– Open plan kitchen with views over the dining area, lounge area and of the outside patio
– Large timber deck at the rear of the home. Overlooking low maintenance gardens and park beyond the back gate
– Security screens
– Solar panels
– Double carport
Call today for an inspection, don’t miss this beauty!