- Property Type House
- Contract Type leased
- Location GOODNA
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 2
House - GOODNA QLD
Entertainers Delight – Beautiful Family Home!
Premierre Group is excited to present to the market this fully renovated family home situated in what is considered to be the most exclusive section of Goodna within the Cunningham Rise Estate.
Featuring 4 Bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-ins, whilst the Master also includes a private ensuite.
If it is an open plan design you are searching for this property features multiple living areas, a modern kitchen equipped with stone bench tops, modern appliances and plenty of storage space and prep area to work with.
Featuring timber look tiles throughout the home and also fresh luxury carpet in the living and bedrooms, complemented by a fresh paint throughout the home finished off with stainless steel ceiling fans.
This home also offers a huge undercover alfresco area, perfect for entertaining and complimented by landscaped gardens and new fencing. This home definitely offers privacy plus.
• 4 Bedrooms, Master with ensuite and walk in robe
• Multiple living areas
• Air-con to living with ceiling fans throughout
• Timber-look tiles and luxury carpet throughout
• Family bath and ensuite
• Kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• Stainless steel fans and downlights throughout
• Landscaped gardens surrounding the home
• Fully fenced
• NBN internet
• Exclusive estate
• Minutes to major transport, medical, schools, Ipswich and Logan motorway
• 25kms to Brisbane CBD and even closer to Ipswich CBD
• Do not delay and contact our property manager today!
* PLEASE NOTE: COVID 19 restrictions apply. Viewings by private inspection only.
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
* PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to submitting an application on the property. You can download a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement from https://www.premierre.com.au/property-management/rta-tenancy-agreement-form18a/ or request a copy from our office.