Located in Mountview Estate, which is considered to be the absolute hot spot of not only Redbank plains, but one of Queensland’s fastest growing regions we welcome all home buyers and savvy investors who are seeking that one property which certainly ticks all the right boxes.
The home features three generous bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans while the Master includes walk-in robe and ensuite. The family bathroom comprises of a free-standing shower with separate bath for the kids and for extra convenience includes a separate family/guest toilet.
The property includes an open plan modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, plenty of space both storage and surface area with the added bonus of an island bench/ breakfast bar which leads into the air-conditioned dining and living areas.
The home also features a generous separate laundry with direct access to outside and is also NBN ready so super-fast internet is only a click away!
For added security the home is fitted with security doors and screens throughout,
• Master bedrooms with ensuite and WIR
• Wide entry hallway
• Open plan kitchen, dining and family
• Quality kitchen with substantial cupboard space
• Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Family area opens onto under roof patio
• Alfresco area looks out onto rear garden
• Concrete paths surrounding house
• Ceiling fans to all rooms
• Split system air con to family room
• Electric hot water system
• Security screens to all windows and doors
• Vertical blinds throughout
• Downlights throughout
• Internal laundry with external access
• Single remote control garage
• 2022 Smoke Alarm Compliant
• 336m2 block
• Currently tenanted until end of January 2022 at $350 per week
• 7 Years Old
COVID-19: Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 30 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square meters.
• Social distancing should always be observed
• All attendees must wear a Mask
• All attendees must check in via the Check-In QLD App
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.