- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location REDBANK PLAINS
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 2
Attention Investors - 2 years old, selling below replacement cost.
House Sold - REDBANK PLAINS QLD
Situated in the new Fernbrooke Estate
This lovely low-set boasts a vast array of features including four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
The Master which is located at the rear of the home is complemented by a generous ensuite and walk-in robe, it also has direct views to the backyard and certainly provides a great place to start your day.
The home includes generous open plan living and dining with plenty of space for the whole family in mind.
The Kitchen will certainly put a smile on the face of the chef in any family, complimented by modern appliances including dishwasher and plenty of space, both storage and generous surface area to work with while entertaining guest at the breakfast bar.
Last but certainly not least is the outdoor alfresco area. This is by far the perfect haven for the entertainer in any family. Complemented by a good sized yard with plenty of space you will simply forget about all the stresses of daily life and look forward to coming home every day.
This 400m2 property is also fully fenced, with security screens throughout for extra piece of mind.
This home is only 2 years young but rest assured that you cannot replace or build this style of home at the price the owners are looking at selling.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• 2 living areas
• BIR in 3 Bedrooms
• WIR in Master
• Covered outdoor area
• Stone Benchtops
• Fully fenced
• Air Conditioning
• Close to schools and shops.
• Fernbrooke State School: 270m
• Redbank Town Shopping Square (Coles/Woolworths/Aldi/Target and many more): 4.6km
• Coming soon, New Woolworths (Cnr School Road and Mount Juillerat Drive): 1.0 km
• Coming soon, New on-ramp to Centenary Highway (Mount Juillerat Drive): 2.5 km (approx.)
• Currently Tenanted until April 2019, Long Term Tenants Rented at $350/week
• Current Rental Appraisal $370 to $380 per week
• Ipswich City Council Rates Approx $450 per Qtr
• SEQ Water Fees: Approx $230 per Qtr (plus water usage)
|846 m²||4 Beds||2 Baths|