- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location n/a
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Garages n/a
Attention Investors !
House Sold -
Attention all investors and Practically anyone who is looking at entering the property market at an entry level price point.
Premierre Group is very pleased to present to the market this great 3 bedroom family home situated on a generous 680m2 block and within walking distance to major transport, medical, shopping, a handful of schools both private and public and the best part is that the home is less than 30kms to the centre of Brisbane CBD and even closer to Ipswich CBD.
As mentioned earlier, this home sits on a spacious 680m2 block which is also fully fenced and offers great access to the side and rear of the property.
The home features timber floors throughout, an open plan living and dining, three generous size bedrooms – all with built in robes, good size kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and surface area to work with, family bath with separate toilet and also separate laundry.
For the next lucky buyer there is without a doubt plenty of opportunity to personalise this home and really make it your own, making this the perfect option for anyone either looking at entering the property market or for that savvy investor who is looking for an investment property in this great suburb of Goodna.
This property is fully fenced making it a great choice for buyers with pets or children and at the very least provides a good amount of security
As a bonus, this home is also fitted with NBN super-fast internet and is only a click away.
We are encouraging all serious buyers to contact our office and secure your own private inspection today as we are not expecting this home to be available on the market for long.
• Mid set brick home
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Fully fenced yard
• Patio under the roof line at the front entry of the house
• Hills Hoist style close line in the rear yard
• Ramp up the rear of house to the rear door
• Gas hot water system
• NBN ready
• Large living and Dining area
• Kitchen with lino floor, free standing gas cooker
• Three double bedrooms
• Built In robes
• Bathroom has a the shower over the bath
• The laundry is separate with twin metal tubs
• Separate toilet
• Hallway with broom closet
• Security Screens
• Approximately 350m to the Bus Stop*
• Approximately 2.7km to the Goodna Railway Station*
• Approximately 2.2km to the St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths*
• Approximately 900m to the Local IGA*
• Approximately 2.5km to the St Francis Xavier Catholic Primary School*
• Approximately 2.0km to the Westside Christian College*
• 680m2 approx. block