- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location GOODNA
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Garages 1
Ready To Invest Or Move In
House Sold - GOODNA QLD
Premierre Group are excited to present to the market this great tidy 3 bedroom family home situated on a generous 612m2 block and within walking distance to major transport, medical, shopping, a handful of schools both private and public and the best part is that the home is less than 30kms to the centre of Brisbane CBD and even closer to Ipswich CBD.
As mentioned earlier, this home sits on a spacious 612m2 block which also offers great access to the side and rear of the property.
The home features polished timber floors to the living area, and carpets to the bedrooms, comprising of a separate living and dining, three generous size bedrooms, kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and surface area to work with, great size family bath with separate toilet and also separate laundry.
Although this is far from a new home there is without a doubt plenty of opportunity for the next lucky buyer to really make it their own, making this the perfect option for anyone either looking at entering the property market or for that savvy investor who is looking for an investment property in this great suburb of Goodna.
This property also comes with a twin-track driveway, leading to a single covered carport.
We are encouraging all serious buyers to contact our office and secure your own private inspection today as we are not expecting this home to be available on the market for long.
• Mid-set brick home
• Hardwood floors
• Twin track driveway to a single carport
• Patio under the roof line at the front entrance of the house
• Garden shed and Hills Hoist style close line in the rear yard
• Security doors and screens
• Ceiling fans throughout
• NBN ready
• Large living and Dining area
• Kitchen with lino floor, free standing gas cooker
• Three double bedrooms
• Bathroom with the shower over the bath
• Separate toilet
• Approximately 100m to the local bus line*
• Approximately 1.3km to the Redbank Railway Station*
• Approximately 2.4km to the St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths*
• Approximately 2.1km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre*
• Approximately 700m to the Westside Christian College*
• 612m2 approx. block
* Googlemaps & Walkscore.com
|846 m²||4 Beds||2 Baths|