- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location COLLINGWOOD PARK
- Size 1009 m²
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Garages 2
PRIVATE VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT 7 DAYS - CONTACT AGENT
House Sold - COLLINGWOOD PARK QLD
This home represents Absolute Value! Very motivated owner is encouraging all offers of $564k and over- We are open to negotiate with all serious buyers.
Positioned in one of Collingwood Park’s most sought-after locations and nestled on a very very private 1,009m2 allotment, 8 Dawson Court, Collingwood Park comes to the market for the first time in over a decade.
Without any doubt, This is truly the one you’ve been waiting for. With 386m2 under the roof alone, this ex-display home is grand in every aspect. Inclusive of a layout which promotes dual living for the largest of families and surrounded by beautifully maintained landscaped gardens, this family homes will suit the most fastidious of buyers.
Featuring Five spacious bedrooms, Master with fully renovated ensuite, 2 additional Bathrooms, separate powder room, also including five air-conditioning units and ceiling fans throughout, every member of this household has certainly been catered for.
For the entertainer, this beautiful home consists of three separate living areas including one at 6m x 8m in size and inclusive of private wet bar, perfect for entertaining the largest amount of guest comfortably and complemented by the enormous 80m2 wrap around deck constructed of solid Kwila timber which also leads out to the kitchen/family dining area.
For the master chef in the family, you will love the elegant spacious open plan kitchen, equipped with Bosh appliances and plenty of space to work with both cupboards and surface area. As an added benifit there is also a walk-in pantry.
Including 20 north facing solar panels which are never compromised by tree shade or foliage as the house is elevated high enough that you can watch Brisbane CBD fireworks, see clear across the rooftops, and catch the beautiful breezes. picture yourself drinking a glass of wine with a clear view of the skyline, or enjoying the winter sun, or an amazing summer lightning storm.
Complemented by not one but three landscaped gardens guaranteed to keep the kids and pets busy for hours at a time and situated in a quiet, tranquil and secluded setting, this stylish residence, offers comfortable and practical living ideal for family and friends.
This property is only 30km from Brisbane CBD and minutes away to major shopping centres, the brand new world-class Lagoon pools, multiple sports facilities, a brand new hospital, major transport and practically any amenities one could ever need, not forgetting to mention more than a handful of schools both private and public.
We are encouraging all serious buyers to contact either Adam Jordan or Karl Smith today to arrange your private inspection of this Grand Residence….
• Very secure and private.
• Massive 80m2 deck. Kwila timber and wraps two sides
• 20 North facing solar panels
• Ceilings fans, air conditioning x 5, and partial crimsafe
• 2.5 huge garage with sink and storage room, and cemented driveway parking for an additional 6 vehicles and still drive through to the garage, plus a paved gated area for a trailer, bike or boat.
• All rooms oversized, 5 bedrooms all double, queen or king-sized.
• Lounge/rumpus with sink, bench and cupboard – and at 6m x 8m a great party room
• 3.5 bathrooms including a renovated ensuite.
• 3 living spaces
• Laundry with 2.5-metre bench, heaps of cupboards, and laundry shute from the upstairs main bathroom.
• Storage space that cannot be matched, cupboards everywhere, and 150m2 clean subframe area, partially cemented, for outdoor storage
• Gas cooking and hot water, with a brand new gas hot water system
• Water tanks x 2 – 22,000 litre and 5,000 litres, easily filled with a good downpour of rain to the extensive roof, and plumbed to outdoor areas and laundry for optional town or tank
• Extensively landscaped gardens, 3 levels of lawns for children and their equipment, well designed for low maintenance
• 1 minute walk out the back gate to the Woolworths Shopping Centre, pharmacy, doctor and speciality stores
• 1-minute walk to the bus
• 3 km drive to train station
• 2km to schools in both directions, including the Saint Peter Clever College a short drive to the next suburb
* Social distancing should always be observed.
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,009 m²
- 2 Garage