- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location COLLINGWOOD PARK
- Size 834 m²
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3
- Garages 2
Collingwood Park's Finest
House Sold - COLLINGWOOD PARK QLD
Positioned on a north-facing, elevated 834m² allotment at the top of a cul-de-sac in one of Collingwood Park’s most sought-after locations, 6 Dann Court comes to the market for the first time in 21 years.
On first entering this impressive 300m² two storey home, you are immediately aware of the spaciousness created by its high-raked ceilings, its quality features and modern conveniences. Its elevated position provides views over the suburb toward Brisbane and cooling south-easterly breezes in the afternoons.
The open floor plan flows seamlessly between multiple internal and external living areas. Spacious and rich in features for the growing family, this home has a generous formal living room, rumpus/billiards room, formal and informal dining and a gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, generous storage and bench space. The lower level includes a 3rd bathroom and an air-conditioned, work-ready study/home office equipped with two NBN connected work stations and built-in custom cabinetry.
Feature glass brick sidelights to the entry allow in natural light while enhancing security.
Upstairs, natural light floods the home from the skylight which can be opened at the flick of a switch to allow in the breeze. There are four generous bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, two including built-in desks and cabinetry. There is a generous family bathroom with discreet laundry chute to the lower floor and a separate toilet. The master bedroom opens to a private balcony and is equipped with a spacious ensuite, walk-in robe and air-conditioning.
Plantation shutters to all sliding doors, new flooring to the stairs, hall and study and a recent repaint throughout, complement this property’s streamlined, modern style.
You will fall in love with the external living areas of this home which has patios both front and rear. The rear features a spacious undercover alfresco area, fully fenced in-ground swimming pool, and large backyard for the kids to play. Established, fully landscaped gardens provide privacy. With all this and a park with kids play area just steps away, this property is designed for enjoyment of our south-east Queensland lifestyle.
For added peace of mind, the property is security screened throughout, with Crimsafe used on all ground floor openings with a view, and motion sensor lights installed on the front, rear and sides of the property.
6 Dann Court is conveniently located within minutes of a rail line, several major shopping centres, state-of-the-art medical facilities, public and private schools. It is approximately 30kms drive to Brisbane CBD, 10 minutes to the rapidly developing Redbank Motorway Estate which is home to the new AustPost distribution Centre, Rheinmetall Defence and logistics industries, and 15 minutes to Springfield and the heart of Ipswich.
This is an exceptional opportunity which comes along only rarely. This property is sure to tick all the boxes of even the most fastidious buyer. If you are on a quest for that family home which stands out from the crowd, contact one of our Agents to arrange a private inspection today, as you will not be disappointed.
• 4 generous bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Master with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Additional home office/study with 2 work stations and custom cabinetry
• Double lock up garage with remote access and storage loft
• Multiple living and dining areas
• Rumpus room large enough for an 8′ billiard table
• In-ground pool
• Generous covered alfresco area
• 3kw solar PV and solar hot water systems
• 3,000-litre water tank with pump
• NBN connected, Cable TV enabled
• Established and fully landscaped gardens
• High/raked ceilings
• Skylight (electrically operated) to the upper storey
• Security screens throughout, Crimsafe to ground floor openings
• Plantation shutters to sliding doors
• Adjustable awnings to 3 bedrooms
• Multiple air-conditioning units
• Recently re-painted throughout
• Bedrooms recently re-carpeted
• New flooring to stairs, hall, and study
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 834 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 2 Garage