- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location GOODNA
- Size 584 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Garages 1
Ready To Invest Or Move In
House Sold - GOODNA QLD
Premierre Group is excited to present to the market this great tidy 3 bedroom family home situated on a 584m2 block and within walking distance to major transport, medical, shopping, a handful of schools both private and public and the best part is that the home is less than 30kms to the centre of Brisbane CBD and even closer to Ipswich CBD..
The home features timber floors throughout, three generous size bedrooms, large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and surface area to work with, great sized family bath with separate toilet and also a separate laundry.
Although this is far from a new home there is without a doubt plenty of opportunity for the next lucky buyer to really make it their own, making this the perfect option for anyone either looking at entering the property market or for that savvy investor who is looking for an investment property in this great suburb of Goodna.
As a bonus, this home is also fitted with NBN super-fast internet and is only a click away.
We are encouraging all serious buyers to contact our office and secure your own private inspection today as we are not expecting this home to be available on the market for long….
• Mid set brick home
• Set on concrete stumps
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Twin track driveway to a single carport
• Patio under the roofline at the front entrance of the house
• Garden shed and clothesline in the rear yard
• Ramp up the left-hand side of the house to the rear door
• NBN ready
• Large living area
• Kitchen with lino floor, free-standing gas cooker and Pantry
• Three double bedrooms
• Bathroom with a separate shower and bath
• Separate toilet
• Security Screens
• 584m2 approx. block
• Approximately 550m to the Bus Stop*
• Approximately 2.6km to the Goodna Railway Station*
• Approximately 2.4km to the St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths*
• Approximately 3.4km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre*
• Approximately 750m to the local IGA
• Approximately 650m to the Westside Christian College*
* Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 20 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
* Social distancing should always be observed.
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 584 m²
|630 m²||3 Beds||1 Baths|