- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location COLLINGWOOD PARK
- Size 833 m²
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3
- Garages 3
Beautiful Character Home not to be Missed
House Sold - COLLINGWOOD PARK QLD
Premierre Group is extremely excited to present to the market this Absolutely Beautiful Character home situated on a generous 833m2 allotment and located in what is easily one of Collingwood Park’s best pockets.
Designed by the current owner, who has spared no expense in creating a home which caters to every single member of the household comfortably and featuring 5 very spacious bedrooms, Master with ensuite, multiple living areas, formal dining along with the benefit of three separate bathrooms, this home is spacious in every aspect and allows every member of the home to have their own space.
For the entertainer in the family, you will be most impressed by the spacious resort-style and heated swimming pool, covered gazebo area which houses a premium eight-person spa and also additional outdoor seating area large enough to entertain plenty of guests. Featuring Landscaped gardens throughout (very low maintenance) a huge double garage/shed with both water and power suitable to house the additional vehicles or a perfect opportunity for a workshop this home a must to inspect.
Homes of this calibre rarely hit the market, with just too many features to list we are encouraging all serious buyers to contact our office and arrange your private inspection of this beautiful home before its all too late.
Due to downsizing, the owner is very motivated to move on and has expressed that they are open to negotiating with all serious buyers.
• 5 Bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans, 3x air-conditioners
• Master with Air-conditioning and Ensuite
• Multiple living areas
• Formal and informal dining
• Spacious modern kitchen with breakfast bar
• Near new appliances with remaining warranty
• 3 spacious bathrooms – main including spa bath
• Alarm system
• Solar panels
• Huge side access
• Heated pool and an 8 person spa
• 2 x Undercover entertaining area including gazebo
• Double garage/shed with power and water access
• Minutes to multiple major shopping, medical and transport
• Close proximity to a handful of schools both private and public
• Plus much more- please contact us today
* Social distancing should always be observed.
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 833 m²
- 3 Toilet
- 3 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place
$320 per week
|630 m²||3 Beds||1 Baths|
$350 per week
|607 m²||3 Beds||1 Baths|