- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location COLLINGWOOD PARK
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Garages 1
All Serious offers considered
House Sold - COLLINGWOOD PARK QLD
Premierre Group are excited to present to the market this fully renovated and modernised 3 Bedroom family home on a 686m2 block. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, it is located in one of the best pockets of Collingwood Park.
• High quality low-set brick and tile house with plenty of natural interior light to brighten your day.
• Modern kitchen with new Bosch appliances and generous work space that opens out onto a large undercover entertaining area. Great for BBQs or parties with family and friends in the evenings or on the weekend.
• Fully enclosed and landscaped back garden with plenty of space for kids and pets to play.
• Large shed with concrete base to store all your tools and toys.
• Three great-sized bedrooms all with built-in-wardrobes (the Main bedroom even has two!), new ceiling fans for those warmer nights, and air-conditioning in the Master bedroom when you need a little more.
• Fully air-conditioned (Daikin) open-plan main living area for comfortable entertaining or just relaxing in the evenings in front of the TV.
• Environmentally friendly 6 kW Sungrow Tier 1 Solar Panel system with LED lights throughout, to power your appliances and keep those climbing electricity bills minimal.
• Security screens throughout for that extra safe feeling.
• Main bathroom with new shower and separate bath – great for a quick rinse off after a hard day, or a long steaming soak.
• Separate toilet means no one is kept waiting in the morning.
• Spacious internal laundry with external door to the undercover entertaining area and washing line for easy washing and drying, even when it’s raining.
With only a 2 minute drive to the Redbank Plaza shopping centre and bus station, and 3-4 minutes to the Redbank railway station where express trains to Brisbane City stop frequently, you will have everything at your door-step including medical centres, shopping, banking, cinemas, food courts, the Collingwood Park State School and a quick trip to the City.
Currently tenanted for $340 per week – with a rental yield of over 5.4%pa this is also a fantastic option for a rental investment.
Move in and enjoy the comfort of this fully renovated home or rent it out and sit back while you enjoy the investment growth! Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity! Call our office today to book an appointment!
|854 m²||4 Beds||2 Baths|