- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location GAILES
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Garages n/a
Smart Buying in Gailes
House Sold - GAILES QLD
Located less than 25 mins to the centre of Brisbane CBD and nestled in a very quiet and private street, we welcome all home buyers and savvy investors to take advantage of this opportunity here at 4 Hogan Street, Gailes.
This three-bedroom family home certainly demands plenty of attention as not only do the numbers stack up on this one, but it also ticks all the rights boxes for anyone who is looking to either get into the market or simply add to your investment portfolio.
The property itself sits on a very generous fully fenced 642m2 block of land with plenty of side access and a huge yard guaranteed to keep the kids busy for hours at a time.
The home features original timber floors throughout, three generous bedrooms, a large family bathroom with separate toilet. The kitchen provides plenty of storage including bench space with direct access to the separate laundry area.
Situated only minutes to multiple major shopping centres, public transport, medical and a handful of schools both private and public this property defiantly packs a punch when it comes to location and price point.
• 3 Bedrooms
• Wheelchair access
• Hard Wood Floors
• Security Screens and Doors
• Double gate side access to the rear yard
• Kitchen with lino floor, freestanding gas cooker
• Bathroom with the shower over the bath
• Separate toilet
• NBN Ready
• 642m2 Lot Approx
* PLEASE NOTE: COVID 19 restrictions apply. Viewings by private inspection only.
* 3D VIRTUAL TOUR: Please ensure you view the 3D Virtual Tour before requesting a private inspection.
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
|846 m²||4 Beds||2 Baths|