- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location REDBANK PLAINS
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 2
Huge potential perfect first home or investment - Beautiful X display home.
House Sold - REDBANK PLAINS QLD
Welcome, 4 Cobbin is not just a house, it’s a HOME awaiting a loving family – first to see will want to move in immediately, and you can. A spacious foyer welcomes you in which certainly sets the right atmosphere as to what’s in store for the rest of the home.
This well-appointed 4 bedroom home was built with family in mind. The kitchen is worthy of the best chief in the home, loads of bench space, preparing the dinner while watching the kids do homework will be fun. Or watching them play in the back yard.
Spacious living areas and media room with sliding feature door for privacy, allowing all the family space and room to entertain and have fun anywhere in the home. Bedrooms are situated with privacy in mind, the unique floor plan will serve the family well. Set on a large corner block for privacy, among owner-occupier beautify homes surrounding you. Fernbrook Estate most sought after street, for your convenience an easy 2-minute walk to local shops, Private and Public Schools situated within minutes of world-class shopping, medical, major transport and more than a handful of schools both private and public this property is sure to tick all the right boxes for many home buyers and smart investors alike.
Situated within minutes of world-class shopping, medical, major transport and more than a handful of schools both private and public this property is sure to tick all the right boxes for many home buyers and smart investors alike.
Elegant throughout, beautiful landscaping/gardens, street appeal, room for kids, pets and veggie patch and a recently painted interior, this home is perfectly designed with the whole family in mind! Will meet the highest of expectations, with luxury inclusions and finishes, giving you the light and airy space you are craving, with an open floorplan this property will be sure to deliver everyone needs. Imagine waking up and taking the dogs, kids for a walk in the incredible parklands or along many walkways surrounding you, or take a picnic to white rock reserve whatever your needs are this property has it all.
Featuring a layout which not only provides a natural flow for the whole family to enjoy but enough space to entertain guests comfortably, this is definitely a perfect example of intelligent and elegant use of space and is certainly a credit to the current owners who have designed this home to a standard which will not only take home the award for best looking house on the street but it would also take home the award for the most practical too.
The home boasts many features which included:
• Huge Media Room carpeted with Feature Sliding glass door privacy
• Ceiling Fans to all bedrooms and Air-con to Family & Kitchen
• Modern well-appointed kitchen with Dishwasher
• Tiled entry/hall dining and family room
• Ensuite to the master bedroom Walk in Robe
• Covered and tiled Alfresco outdoor Patio
• Walk-in Linen with good storage space though out
• Laundry with Bench space to spare, room for more Storage cupboards
• Well-appointed rear and side yards /Room for the kids to play
• Garden plenty of space for a Veggie patch to feed the whole family
• Security screens to all windows and front door
• Alarm System
• Park with children play area short stole away (take out at the end of the street
• White Rock Conservation park close by with family-friendly walking trails
• Choose from Private and Public schools all within walking distance
• Woolworth shopping under construction only minutes away
• Local Restaurants and shop at top of the road
$320 per week
|630 m²||3 Beds||1 Baths|
$350 per week
|607 m²||3 Beds||1 Baths|