- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location REDBANK PLAINS
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages n/a
House Sold - REDBANK PLAINS QLD
Premierre Group present to the market this undoubtedly great opportunity for all savvy investors and families looking for a property which not only offers the convenience of being located within minutes to everything but also enough space to still enjoy the relaxed lifestyle on a huge 1940m2 parcel of land nestled in a very private pocket of the Redbank Plains.
Three generous sized bedrooms including a practical bathroom and kitchen, timber floors throughout and an open plan living area, it offers a cosy feel but offers plenty of space and light filled living.
Downstairs consists of a fully enclosed bedroom/utility room, large storage area, second kitchen and bathroom which offers great storage or room for teenagers to have their own space.
This home is certainly not a new build and does require a lot of TLC, but the great news is you are practically buying the property at the land value so think of the house itself as a bonus.
With many possibilities on what to do with this property ie. Complete a full renovation or simply convert this one block into multiples (STCA) the choice is yours.
• 1940m2 Block. Approx
• 3 Bedroom highest
• 2 Bathrooms
• Multiple utility rooms downstairs
• Second kitchen area downstairs
• Swimming pool
This property will be sold on an “AS IS WHERE IS” basis.
* Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 10 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
* Social distancing should always be observed.
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.