- Property Type House
- Contract Type current
- Location n/a
- Size 400 m²
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 2
Attention Investors - Selling below replacement cost.
Situated in the ever popular Fernbrooke Estate Redbank Plains, which is famous for its private walkways, playgrounds and also within a stones throw to the new High School.
This lovely low-set boasts a vast array of features including four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes.
The Master which is located at the rear of the home is complemented by a generous ensuite and walk-in robe, it also has direct views to the backyard and certainly provides a great place to start your day.
The home includes generous open plan living and dining with plenty of space for the whole family in mind.
The Kitchen will certainly put a smile on the face of the chef in any family, complimented by modern appliances including dishwasher and plenty of space, both storage and generous surface area to work with while entertaining guest at the breakfast bar.
Last but certainly not least is the outdoor alfresco area. This is by far the perfect haven for the entertainer in any family. Complemented by a good sized yard with plenty of space you will simply forget about all the stresses of daily life and look forward to coming home every day.
Rest assured that you cannot replace or build this style of home at the price the owners are looking at selling.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• 2 living areas
• BIR in 3 Bedrooms
• WIR in Master
• 2.74m High ceilings
• Covered outdoor area
• Smart Stone Kitchen Benchtops
• Fully fenced
• Plumbed rainwater tank
• Air Conditioning
• Built by Tribeca Homes 2015
• Close to schools and shops.
• Fernbrooke State School
• Redbank Town Shopping Square (Coles/Woolworths/Aldi/Target and many more): 4.6km
• Coming soon, new Woolworths (Cnr School Road and Mount Juillerat Drive): 1.1 km
• Coming soon, the new on-ramp to Centenary Highway (Mount Juillerat Drive): 2.6 km (approx.)
• Currently Tenanted until October 2019, Long Term Tenants Rented at $355/week
• Ipswich City Council Rates Approx $450 per Qtr
• SEQ Water Fees: Approx $230 per Qtr (plus water usage)