- Property Type House
- Contract Type current
- Location WACOL
- Size 503 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 2
- Street View
Everything and more! Save on Power....
Price Upon Application
House - WACOL QLD
This beautiful semi renovated family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Wacol. Walking distance to the train station and minutes away from the Ipswich Motorway.
Situated on a 503m2 block, there is plenty of room for the kids to play or to entertain the family on the large rear deck which overlooks a park and golf course.
This beautifully presented home not only has the space with the garage converted into a spare bedroom or lounge but also has solar panels, save on your power bills with the ever increasing price of electricity.
– End of a quiet cul-de-sac position
– Garage converted into a spare bedroom/lounge room
– Freshly painted, like new
– Large master bedroom with ceiling fans, built in robes
– En-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– 2 Bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
– Spacious second bathroom
– Open plan lounge and dining with vinyl plank flooring, fresh new paint
– Open plan kitchen with views over the dining area, lounge area and of the outside patio
– Large timber deck at the rear of the home. Overlooking low maintenance gardens and park beyond the back gate
– Security screens
– Solar panels
– Double carport
Call today for an inspection, don’t miss this beauty!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.