- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location ACACIA RIDGE
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Garages 2
The Affordable Dream in a Great Location!
House Sold - ACACIA RIDGE QLD
Welcome to this stunning family home in Acacia Ridge it is position perfection, in a quiet street in a suburb with the median property price growing steady pace.
What a fantastic opportunity to enter the market with a good sized 400M2 block of land complete with neat, tidy brick and tile home ready for you to move in or add to your investment portfolio. Location is the key here and this property will not last long. The owners are keen to have the property Sold.
For the entertainer in the family, the property also includes an undercover patio area perfect for those Sunday BBQs and is complemented by a very low maintenance yard.
Located very close to Watson Road School, transport, shops, doctors, restaurants and most importantly BRISBANE CITY and much more.
This is an absolute no-brainer for all the savvy investors or simply looking to downsize. Great opportunity and by the same token a great option for all the first home buyers looking at entering the market a very affordable price.
• 3KW Solar Power & Gas hot water saving you thousands every year
• 3 Bedrooms with builtins & ceiling fans throughout
• 2 Light & airy lounge and dining areas
• Tidy kitchen with pantry, dishwasher & new cook-top & range-hood
• Modern and tiled dining area adjoining the kitchen with access to the patio
• Air-conditioning for all living areas keeping you cool in summer
• Family bathroom with separate toilet & separate laundry
• Covered patio with smart stencil paving finish
• Single lock-up garage with internal entry & drive through access to the back yard
• Very Big single carport with drive through access to the back yard
• Garden shed for all your bits & pieces & a perfect size yard
• Back to base alarm system plus security screens throughout
• Double gate carport with drive through access to the back yard perfect for your boat, caravan, trailer or extra parking
• 5 minute walk to City/Mater/South Bank bus (110, 115)
• 10 minutes walk to schools & shops
• 16.5 kms to Brisbane CBD *Googlemaps
* PLEASE NOTE: COVID 19 restrictions apply. Viewings by private inspection only.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.