- Property Type House
- Contract Type current
- Location GOODNA
- Size 620 m²
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Garages 3
First home buyers dream, won't last long.
House - GOODNA QLD
Located less than 25 mins to the centre of Brisbane CBD and nestled in a very quiet and private street, we welcome all home buyers and savvy investors to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity here at 19 Coutts Street, Goodna.
This three-bedroom family home certainly demands plenty of attention as not only do the numbers stack up on this one, but it also ticks all the rights boxes for anyone who is looking to either get into the market or simply add to your investment portfolio.
Situated only minutes to multiple major shopping centres, public transport, medical and a handful of schools both private and public this property defiantly packs a punch when it comes to location and price point.
The property itself sits on a very generous fully fenced 620m2 block of land with plenty of side access and a huge yard guaranteed to keep the kids busy for hours at a time. All of this complemented by beautifully manicured gardens, 3 car garage/shed as well as an extra height carport for your off road caravan.
The home features original timber floors throughout, three generous bedrooms, open plan kitchen/dining/living area, large family bathroom with a toilet and private balcony of the living.
The Owners have spoken and stated that this property must be sold, so save yourself the headache and disappointment of missing out, arrange an appointment with one of our friendly staff today.
• Fully Fenced
• 3 generous size bedrooms
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 2 of the 3 bedrooms have airconditioning
• Open plan kitchen/dining & living – airconditioned
• Hardwood Floors
• Manicured Gardens
• Security Screens
• Double Car Shed
• Extra high carport for the caravan
• NBN Ready
• 620m2 Lot
* Direction from the QLD Chief Health Officer
Open House inspections may be conducted with a maximum of 20 people including the real estate agent inside the building at any one time, with no more than one person per 4 square metres.
* Social distancing should always be observed.
* DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing. Premierre Group will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 620 m²
- 2 Garage