- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location GOODNA
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1
- Garages 1
Ready To Invest Or Move In
House Sold - GOODNA QLD
Premierre Group are excited to present to the market this great tidy 3 bedroom family home situated on a generous 607m2 block and within walking distance to major transport, medical, shopping, a handful of schools both private and public and the best part is that the home is less than 30kms to the centre of Brisbane CBD and even closer to Ipswich CBD.
As mentioned earlier, this home sits on a spacious 607m2 block which is also fully fenced and offers great access to the side and rear of the property.
The home features timber floors throughout, an open plan layout comprising of a separate living and dining, three generous size bedrooms, large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and surface area to work with, great size family bath with separate toilet and also separate laundry.
Although this is far from a new home there is without a doubt plenty of opportunity for the next lucky buyer to really make it their own, making this the perfect option for anyone either looking at entering the property market or for that savvy investor who is looking for an investment property in this great suburb of Goodna.
The fully fenced yard may makes it a good choice for buyers with pets or children and at the very least provides a good amount of privacy and security. This property also comes with a twin track driveway, leading to a single covered carport.
As a bonus, this home is also fitted with NBN super-fast internet and is only a click away.
We are encouraging all serious buyers to contact our office and secure your own private inspection today as we are not expecting this home to be available on the market for long.
• Mid set brick home
• Set on concrete stumps
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Twin track driveway to a single carport
• Fully fenced yard
• Patio under the roof line at the front entry of the house
• Garden shed and Hills Hoist style close line in the rear yard
• Concrete ramp up the left-hand side of house to the rear door
• Gas hot water system
• NBN ready
• Large living and Dining area
• Kitchen with lino floor, free standing gas cooker and Pantry
• Three double bedrooms
• Bathroom with the shower over the bath
• The laundry is separate with twin metal tubs
• Separate toilet
• Hallway with broom closet
• Security Screens
• Approximately 550m to the Bus Stop*
• Approximately 2.6km to the Goodna Railway Station*
• Approximately 2.4km to the St. Ives Shopping Centre with Woolworths*
• Approximately 3.4km to the Redbank Plaza Shopping Centre*
• Approximately 750m to the local IGA
• Approximately 650m to the Westside Christian College*
• 607m2 approx. block
Price by Negotiation
|680 m²||4 Beds||2 Baths|
Price by Negotiation
|400 m²||4 Beds||2 Baths|