- Property Type House
- Contract Type sold
- Location n/a
- Size n/a
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Garages 2
BRAND NEW Modern 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 Living Family Home ready to move into within weeks.
House Sold -
Premierre Group are very happy to present to the market the modern BRAND NEW 4 bedroom 2 bath family home located in what is considered to be the absolute hotspot of southeast Queensland.
Situated in the ever popular Fernbrooke Estate Redbank Plains, which is famous for its private walkways, playgrounds and also within a stones throw to the new High School.
The home itself is brand new and has never been lived in, it offers an open plan layout with multiple living areas and generous bedrooms, Master with walk-in and ensuite.
The property also features a very modern kitchen with plenty of natural light and modern appliances and an abundance of storage and surface area to create all those famous family recipes.
The home is also fully fenced and sits on a 400m2 block of land which is super private with a great undercover alfresco area perfect for the Sunday BBQs and is topped off by an easy to maintain yard.
The estate is within minutes distance to major shopping, lagoon pools, Brand new Marter Hospital, Major transport including extensive bus and train network, a large handful of schools both private and public and last but certainly not least a brand new 750 million dollar resort which is currently under construction within the world class Brookwater Golf club, need we say anymore, it just makes sense as this area is perfect for everyone.
Whether you are looking to get into your first home, or simply looking at expanding your already existing investment portfolio this property just stacks up. Newly completed homes in this estate are nearly impossible to come by, unless you are building from scratch, but why? All the work has been already done for you, and all there is left to do is simply move in and start creating wonderful family memories in this beautiful home today.
This house is eligible for the First Home Buyers Grant
Call one of our friendly Agents to arrange your private inspection before it’s all too late.
•Technika 600mm wall oven, hotplates and rangehood
•Dishwasher to kitchen
•1 bowl stainless steel sinks including basket waste
•Fully lined base cabinet with 20mm stone benchtop
•Appliances in stainless steel
•Mixer tap to sinks
•Overhead cupboards with canopy rangehood
Bathrooms & Ensuite
•Fully lined base cabinet with laminate benchtop
•Vitreous china vanity basins (white)
•Acrylic designer bath (white)
•Dual flush close coupled toilet suite (white) including skirting pan and enclosed trap(ceramic pan, ceramic cistern)
•Framed mirrors – above vanity benchtop
•Shower – laminated glass pivot doors and colour matched frames with tiled base
•Mixer tapware, universal shower rose and 220mm wall bath outlet
•Double towel rail and toilet roll holder to bathroom and ensuite
Ceramic tiling (from builders standard range)
• Wall tiles to bathroom and ensuite shower recess (refer specification for heights)
• Floor tiles to bathroom, ensuite, WC and laundry
• 1 Tile high skirting to bathroom, ensuite, WC and laundry, 600mm high splashback to kitchen and laundry tub
Floor Coverings (from builder’s standard range)
• Ceramic tiling to Porch, Entry, Kitchen, Living, Dining and hallway, with carpet to the balance of dwelling (excluding garage)
Windows & External Doors
• Sliding aluminium windows including keyed window locks
• Entry door
• External door furniture including deadlock
• Roller blinds to windows and sliding doors
• Security screens to opening windows and sliding doors
• Metal sectional panel lift garage door with remote control unit including 3 handsets and cradle. (selection of colours)
• R2.5 Glasswool batts to ceiling of roof space only (excluding garage)
• Glasswool wall batts including sisalation to external brick veneer walls (excluding garage) and batts to wall between garage and house
• 2430mm (overall plates) standard ceiling height
Electric Hot Water Service
• Energy efficient electric heat pump hot water system
• Face brick with a bagged and painted front faade
• Wall mounted clothesline