3 hours ago
We’re multiplying...! Catch our property managers zipping around town #propertymanagement #propertymanagers #premierregroup #realestate #allthingsrealestate #rentme #sales #rentals #properties #brisbane #goodna #greaterspringfield #rentals ... See MoreSee Less
Who is #1 in Goodna? Premierre Group
⭐️ Agency of the year
⭐️ Agent of the year
⭐️ Aimee Goss - REB Newcomer of the year - Sales Executive.
8 Reasons to use a Boutique Real Estate Agency. What is a Boutique Real Estate Agency like Premierre Group Real Estate 🏡?
Many may consider a “Boutique” Agency to cater to high end only or possibly too small to break into the competitive real estate market. In reality, these Agencies are extremely specialised businesses with a culture centred on customer service and professionalism. As a client of a Boutique Real Estate Agency, you can expect above average representation in any transaction from a small unit to sprawling estates and everything in between. You will rest assured knowing that not only your agent but the entire office is working to assist you for a smooth and skilled transaction. How is a Boutique Agency similar to a large real estate company? In an age of technology where bigger is often better and instant gratification is expected, a Boutique Real Estate Agency, like Premierre Group, stands among the best. Boutique Agencies offer the same proactive representation as larger companies. Meaning, all companies, large or small have excellent representation, whether it’s to a buyer or a seller.
Online marketing offerings at larger companies and Boutique Agencies are equal. Your property will be represented on major home buying and selling sites like Real estate.com.au, Domain, Home hound, Real estate Australia, IRENE, and many others. Much of the technology that real estate companies provide their clients are provided through an online CRM system. This technology is available to both large companies and Boutique Agencies. Large Real Estate companies have high quality marketing products, just like a Boutique Agency. Often, Boutique Agencies are able to specialise their marketing even more than larger firms. So, why is a Boutique Real Estate Agency Best?
1. Quality of Quantity. Boutique Agencies know that each client has different needs. Instead of focusing on the number of homes they purchase or sell, the Boutique Agency can concentrate on Customer Service. The Boutique Agency knows that your opinion has a more significant impact than at a larger company, and will strive for your satisfaction.
2. Support from their office. The small close-knit group that a Boutique Agency creates help to facilitate the needs of each agent and therefore each need of their clients. By choosing a Boutique Agency you can guarantee that the entire office is dedicated to your best interest.
3. Established and Top-Tier Agents. The owner or hiring manager is working to cultivate a small and professional environment, which means only the best and most driven, will be selected. At a Boutique Agency, you can expect each agent to be proficient, proactive & professional. They will be results driven and dedicated to each client.
4. Vigilant about cultivating the culture and brand of the firm. Unlike a larger company, a Boutique Agency has something to prove and doesn’t have a large brand name to use as a source of their worth. Your Boutique Agency is eager to show their ability to complete with a larger firm.
5. Innovation and customization happen more quickly. Large companies have more “red tape” and company regulations that restrict the ability of your real estate agent to be innovative. A Boutique Agency offers instant communication with the company owner, allowing for quick and cutting edge customisation in marketing your home. Most marketing is done in house, so your agent won’t need to wait for weeks before your home is represented in the market place.
6. Boutique Agencies care about the rights of buyers and sellers more than building a business empire. Many Boutique real estate agencies have strong options regarding the rights of their clients, the rights of the buyers, landlords, and tenants. Their primary cause is not to build a business empire, but to be sure their community thrives through homeownership. At Premierre Group, we are a massive supporter of our local community and sports club & organisations.
7. Your community comes first. Your community is your Boutique Agencies community. Your Boutique Agency will typically be committed to an economically sound, beautiful and welcoming community because their business only does well if the community does well. Premierre Group Agents will be found volunteering their time at various organizations throughout the area.
8. Your Transaction is always with your agent. With a focus on customer satisfaction, Our Agents will see your transaction through from the beginning to the end. No paperwork or important information will be lost in the shuffle, so you can be assured that you are well represented throughout the entire process. So the next time you are looking for a local agent, make Premierre Group your first choice when it comes to all things Real Estate.
NOW ALL THAT IS LEFT TO DO IS CONTACT ME OR PREMIERRE TODAY FOR PROVEN RESULTS!!!
🏡🔑 ... See MoreSee Less